Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of IT resources, such as networks, servers, storage, applications and services.
Signature Consultancy offers a range of Cloud solutions:
- Cloud Advisory Services – we ascertain which of your services lend themselves to a cloud computing model, how you should go about this and what the available options are.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – this allows the provision of a virtualised server or storage infrastructure that can be accessed over the internet.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – this allows the provision of business applications via the internet.
- Microsoft Exchange delivered as a fully managed, software service.
- Disaster Recovery – a fully managed service allowing your business data and applications to be backed-up in the event of data loss.
- Choice of Windows, Linux, i5 and AIX operating systems
- 99.99% server availability SLA
- Scale resources up or down on request
- Full data back-up and server recovery
- Direct support in the UK
- Quickly Scalable - built around your specific requirements, a Managed Cloud server delivers on demand computing resources as and when the business dictates.
- Highly Reliable – our cloud hosting solutions are built on resilient, clustered, infrastructure, providing a stable and reliable environment for the hosted cloud services.
- Cost effective - we enable clients to control their IT costs through the on-demand nature of our cloud solutions.
- Ownership - a true cloud platform will explicitly state that the customer retains ownership of their data.
Why choose Signature Consultancy?
Signature Consultancy has a proven track record in the assessment, selection, transition and deployment of cloud based solutions.